By using the Windsurf Data Logger & Co. website and mobile application (here after "WDL"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (here after “Terms and Conditions”).
- You must be 13 years and older to use WDL; if you become aware that your child has created an account, please CONTACT.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name (which is the user home page appearing after website login, having URL like https://www.windsurf-logger.com/user/xyz where xyz is the user unique identifier)
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, invade the privacy of, or intimidate other WDL members or staff.
- You may not use WDL for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International members agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data (profile, mood, comments, log information, spot information, pictures, location, etc. here after “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on WDL.
- You are aware that any user can delete a comment you submitted to his/her Contents.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack WDL or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with WDL.
- You cannot use the information stored and/or presented in WDL for any purpose unless you receive from us an explicit consent.
- You must not create or send unwanted comments to any members of the WDL community that would be considered to be spam.
- You must not transmit any picture or comment resulting offensive for any reason.
- You must not, in the use of WDL, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your WDL account. While WDL prohibits such conduct and content, you understand and agree that WDL cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use WDL at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate WDL for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms and Conditions, we will notify you via the email address associated with your WDL account in a timely manner. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You own all of the content that you share on WDL. You give us permission to use, store, and share the member content you post on WDL.
- You may delete your account at any time; your Content is deleted but may persist on WDL backup until it is deleted.
- You grant WDL a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of any content you post on WDL.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades the privacy of others, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
End User License Agreement
Copyright 2020 The Logger Project. All Rights Reserved. This software is Copyright 2020 The Logger Project. All rights reserved. This software may not, in whole or in any part, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, translated (into any language, natural or computer), stored in a retrieval system, reduced to any electronic medium or machine readable format, or by any other form or means without prior consent, in writing, from The Logger Project. You are granted a limited license to use this software. The software may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of that license, which is described in the following paragraphs.
"THE SOFTWARE" shall be taken to mean the software contained in this package and any subequent versions or upgrades received as a result of having installed this package. "USER" shall be taken as the original installer of THE SOFTWARE. USER has the non-exclusive right to use THE SOFTWARE. USER may not electronically transfer THE SOFTWARE from a device to another over any means. USER may not distribute copies of THE SOFTWARE or the accompanying documentation to others either for a fee or without charge. USER may not modify or translate THE SOFTWARE or documentation. USER may not disassemble THE SOFTWARE or allow it to be disassembled into its contituent source code. USER\'s use of THE SOFTWARE indicates his/her acceptance of these terms and conditions. If USER does not agree to these conditions, uninstall THE SOFTWARE and erase THE SOFTWARE from any and all storage devices upon which it may have been installed.
Limitation of liability
USER acknowledges that THE SOFTWARE may not be free from defects and may not satisfy all of USER\'s needs. THE SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials are licensed "as is". In no event will The Logger Project be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage or damages resulting from loss of use, or loss of anticipated profits resulting from any defect in THE SOFTWARE, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- name, email address, postal address and telephone number of the person notifying
- description that would allow for identification of infringing material on WDL
- URL on WDL of the infringing material
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Should you have any questions about this document, please CONTACT us.